Saturday, July 26, 2008

the nuke effect

..so that's it. Our Singh has won the vote. May be by a slight margin, but chalega. Majority is what they wanted. May it be amidst a wad of currency notes by some MPs, indicating horse-trading or whatever.

I wanted to nuke deal to go through, personally speaking. Kuch bura nahi, to kuch accha to hoga hi. If it's not this govt, may be the next one would have surely taken a step towards this. What hurt many was the fact that this deal was taken by an opportunity by many parties to topple the govt. ... umpphhh...enough has been spoken about all these in editorials and articles. I won't bore you more with this.

That's it. I AM GONNA get my Voter ID card done this time. It's been a long time in Bangalore, staying for the past 4 years. Actions might be better than just words I guess.... wish me luck :-)

No comments: